Sunday, August 23, 2009

You will never go over the cliff!

Trust me! No matter how close you get to the edge of the cliff, you will never go over unless you decide it is time to test the Law of Gravity or "your new set of wings" or simply give up! The latter is never an option no matter how hard things get. If the thought ever crosses your mind, please get in touch with me ASAP and together we'll find a solution.

Case in point. This weekend I reached another milestone. I say another milestone because for the past twelve months they seem to be arriving more often. The proverbial "s.....t" hit the fan again and went all over the place. I will spare you the details but suffice to say that I feel like Donald Trump a few years back when he walked by a homeless man in the street and commented that the homeless man had more money than him because Trump was in the hole 100 million dollars. I am not in the hole that much but any local homeless man is currently in a better financial position that I am.

There is a huge difference. I will come out of this hole because I've done it once and I can do it again and again. The poor homeless man chooses his situation. I choose to succeed no matter what obstacles come my way. The other difference is that I place my faith in His hands when I get close to the edge of the cliff. However, I never stop trying even when my heels have reached the edge and I am leaning forward ready to drop. I fight until the end. This is what He wants to see......never give up! Some people ask for a miracle but stay home watching American Idol until it knocks on their door. Those people will be waiting for it for a long time.

I went to sleep that night with total confidence that I would find a solution the following morning. In His true fashion, things started developing the next day and the solutions appeared. I smiled, looked at Him, and whispered "thanks."

I am ready for the next lesson Father......bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment